Mantou with Pumpkin
You May Also Like:
- 1.200g pumpkin
- 2.400g flour
- 3.80g milk powder
- 4.5g instant dry yeast
- 1.Slice pumpkin into pieces, and then transfer pumpkin on plate.
- 2.Steam pumpkin pieces until it cooked and cool down. Transfer pumpkin mixture to a clear bowl. Add flour and milk powder. Make sure all ingredients mix well.
- 3.Take a cup, filling with lukewarm water. Stir gently with a spoon to dissolving yeast well.
- 4.knead mixture to a dough. Place dough to a bowl and make a well in middle. Transfer to a warm place to ferment. (It may take 2~3 hours.)
- 5.Knead fermented dough evenly.
- 6.Divide dough into egg sized buns.
- 7.Press notches on the surface of buns with spoon handle.
- 8.Plug raisin as a pumpkin handle.
- 9.Place punpkin shaped buns in steamer. Steam until all buns cooked (for about 25 minutes) on high heat.