a simple, nutritious porridge suitable for all ages.
You May Also Like:
- 1.100g lean pork
- 2.200g rice
- 3.30g parsley
- 4.30g dried mushroom
- 5.30g green onion, chopped
- 6.20g ginger, shredded
- 7.1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 8.spicy oil, (optional)
- 1.Chop lean pork, meanwhile add green onion, ginger, dried mushroom until chopping all ingredients into meat stuffing.
- 2.Transfer meat stuffing in a clean bowl. Add salt and spicy oil (optional). Mix well to marinate about 30 minutes.
- 3.Divide stuffing into same sized meat balls (2centimeters in diameter ). Add meat balls into boiling water. Scoop out until meat balls are cooked. Set aside.
- 4.Wash rice with clean water. Add rice and water in a casserole. Heat up casserole on high heat. Add meat balls until water is boiled.
- 5.Add sliced parsley after boiling 20 minutes on low heat, and then let it boiling again on high heat.